Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Caring Husband

I was blessed several years ago to meet the most wonderful man on the face of this planet.....my husband.  I have never met a more caring and loving man than he is. He is man of few words but his actions speak louder than any word that could come out of his mouth.  When I am not feeling well, he is there to support me, to help with the house and the kids and anything that I need help with. He brings me anything I ask for when I am feeling sick and in bed. He has never made fun of me for the illness I have or the symptoms that I endure and I know he never will.  He may not understand how I feel physically and mentally, but he does his best to make my life better and easier.

Today, as he walked toward the car after work, I looked at him and thought how lucky I really am and thought to myself, "how much do I show  him that he is appreciated and loved?" So this post is for my loving husband, the man of my dreams, the only man that God would put me with knowing the illness and trials that I would face in the future.  No one would be there for me like my husband is, so today I thank God above for blessing me with a wonderful husband and wonderful daddy to my children.  You are one of a kind and I am the luckiest woman to have you in my life.

Lord God in Heaven, you are a wonderful and powerful God that knows the future. You knew my path before I ever met my husband, and you led me straight to him and him to me. I thank you, Lord, for the blessing of a man who keeps your word in his heart and shows it in his life. Be with him always and guide him in his paths, bless him Lord in all he does. In your sons name, Christ Jesus, I thank you. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment