Sunday, September 12, 2010

Freedom is a True Blessing

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)   When I read this scripture I realize how truly blessed I am.  I may have MS, but I have a hope that lies in an everlasting life free of pain and suffering.  I am certain of that life because I have faith in God and faith in his word.  I may not be able to see God, but I know he is there because of my faith in him.  God's truth (his word) has set me free (John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.") from any bondage that this disease may have put on me.  I may have challenges in this world when it comes to mental clarity and physical ability, but it will never take away the freedom I have in knowing my savior.  It will never take away the blessing I have of eternal life through Jesus Christ.  This I am certain of, this I know for sure: One day I will live a life free of MS, free of suffering and full of rejoicing and happiness!!
My heavenly father, your a truly amazing. You love me daily without fail. You have blessed me with your word and it has set me free. I am blessed with your spirit and blessed with a life that is everlasting.  My trials here on earth are many, but my eternal reward outweighs them all.  I will push through these trials with you by my side, all the while knowing of the great eternity I have with you.  I pray for your strength when facing these trails and for your guidance while walking through them always keeping my faith strong and my hope intact.  You are my strength, you are my rock, you are my savior. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment